Certified and Aspiring Living Wage Employers
- The Northampton City Council resolution sets a living wage for Northampton.
- It also provides for certification of employers who pay or aspire to pay that wage.
Please make it a priority to patronize the certified living wage and aspiring employers.
Employers Paying a Living Wage
- Allcroft Facial Plastic Surgery
- Barton’s Angels
- Center for New Americans
- Chambers Advisory Group
- Collective Copies
- Community Legal Aid
- DeLong Construction, LLC
- Edwards Church
- Etheridge & Steuer
- First Churches of Northampton
- Fly By Night, Inc.
- Indigo Coffee
- The Jamrog Group
- Jekanowski & O’Neill
- The Law Office of Jesse Adams
- Lesser, Newman & Nasser, LLP
- The Literacy Project
- Market Street Research, Inc
- Media Education Foundation
- Minuteman Pest Control
- National Priorities Project
- Northampton Area Pediatrics
- Northampton Coffee
- Northampton Community Music Center
- Northampton Friends Meeting
- Northampton Housing Authority
- Northampton Survival Center
- Ostrander Law Office
- Richard’s Plumbing & Heating Inc.
- Unitarian Society of Northampton & Florence
- Valley Community Development Corporation
- Vallon Medi Spa
- Webber and Grinnell Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Wohl Family Dentistry
- *Woodstar Café
*Employers paying basic needs benefits that contribute to a wage equal to $12.52 an hour.
Employers Aspiring to Pay a Living Wage.